You got Qs? We got answers:
- Where do these masks ship from? Our masks ship from our state-of-the-art warehouse located in the USA. This allows us to get you the product you need faster than other suppliers.
- Shipping Qs?Please see our shipping policy
- What does it mean to be an FDA mask (vs a non-FDA mask)?This means that the mask was produced at a manufacturer that has an active registration with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for this specific product. Non-FDA masks may be just as effective but are not produced at a manufacturer who has an active registration. The FDA has an online database where listing for manufacturers can be researched.
- How do we test our products for efficacy?Due to an increase in global demand and limited supply – there are challenges with defective/fake masks on the market. We verify ours by examining the test reports from raw material suppliers and having 3rd parties test the production to make sure it meets all the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) requirements for use. There are at-home tests that you can also perform yourself. We encourage you to carefully try these and to be vigilant when purchasing on the open market.
- What is special about a 3-ply mask? The mask is made up of (3) layers of non-woven material intended to protect vulnerable entry and exit passages for particle droplets – such as your nose and mouth. The key to a 3-ply mask vs many other masks is the interior layer, which is made of melt blown material. Melt blown material creates a barrier or filter for small particles and bacteria.
- Where are these made?Our masks are made in the same factories that we use for our core business located in China. In response to the global supply chain shortages of masks, we quickly worked with our production partners to shift priorities and help to do our part.
- Is this a KN95 or N95 mask? This is a disposable 3-ply mask not to be confused with N95 or KN95 masks. The N95 or KN95 masks have a higher particle and bacteria filtration standard and are often associated with medical use.
- Do these masks prevent COVID-19? New information concerning the spread of COVID-19 is becoming available every day. We refer all recommendations to accredited places like the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization.We do not make any guarantees that this product will stop the spread of COVID-19 or other contagious diseases.
- What is the intended use of this product? How long does it last?This product is intended for civilian use. We make no recommendations about re-usability or duration of use.
- What are the dimensions of an individual mask? The Mask Dimensions are 6.7" x 3.5" / 17cm x 9cm.
- What colors does the mask come in? Color inventory will be listed and up to date on the product page under Specifications.